hayley ‘27
Sexy butt
Sasha belle ‘30
Quebec
13 Comments
View my profile
Mr L 1 day ago
Tress belle experience, elle prend soin de ces invites, j'ai bien apprècie mes moments avec toi chèrie
Jessica ‘22
Ontario
28 Comments
View my profile
Malik 1 day ago
I saw Jessica yesterday in Windsor , she was thw most beautiful shemale I've seen , such a beauty
Halifax 2 days ‘24
Nova Scotia
49 Comments
View my profile
Sean 2 days ago
I met her in Mississauga, she is a bombshell more beautiful most women. And the way she fucks is incredible. Love every second.
Sasha belle ‘30
Quebec
13 Comments
View my profile
Malick 2 days ago
Great host. Really enjoy my time. Thanks Sasha.
Luna Clear ‘28
Quebec
15 Comments
View my profile
W900l 3 days ago
Luna est très gentille,attentionnée et très jolie, une fille à rencontrer encore et encore!
Shyla Wild Canada's Finest NO TEXTING APPS OR BLOCKED CALLS ‘35
Quebec
19 Comments
View my profile
drdrdr 3 days ago
Shyla was great. Huge 10in hammer. Her cock is just the right thickness that didn't hurt when she fucked me and boy can she fuck. She pounded my ass and it was the greatest feeling ever. Before she fucked me I got to suck her monster which was lots of fun. Feeling her cock slid in and out of my mouth, over my lips...heavenly. After she fucked me she said where do you want my cum, on your face or in your mouth. I replied in my mouth and she said right on. I think she really liked the fact I wanted to swallow her load. Can't go wrong she this gal.
🍆 COUGAR KIMMY🍆 read my profile FULLY VACCINATED
Ontario
19 Comments
View my profile
drdrdr 3 days ago
Kimmy was so good. I loved sucking her cock. When she slid her cock in my ass I was in heaven. God she fucked me so good. Once again thankyou Kimmy.
sexy Chanel ‘23
British Columbia
13 Comments
View my profile
Mike 3 days ago
I saw Chanel in Vancouver. Her place is very clean and comfortable. She greeted me at the door in a very sexy outfit. She face fucked me so good and then came in my mouth, she has a pretty big cum shot that tastes great. I will definitely be seeing her again.
AngelSpa ‘30
British Columbia
11 Comments
View my profile
Biguy 4 days ago
I saw Angel again today. So much fun. Such a good atmosphere and vibe. She is sexy AF. Ver sensual. Always start off with a massage. Then slowly works in to playing. Highly recommend her. I have been with several Transsexuals. She is by far the best one I have been with. Not only is she sexy. Her attitude is always excellent. Very service oriented. Extremely clean. Thanks again Angel.