TS RAFAEELLA in Oshawa now ‘26
Ontario
2 Comments
View my profile
Steve 1 day ago
Amazing experience what a fantastic ass tasted so good and tight she can deepthroat with the best of them highly recommend
Isabella Dee ‘24
Quebec
7 Comments
View my profile
Michael 4 days ago
Isabella is a wonderful person. I have met her countless times and will meet her many times more. She is beautiful, not only in appearance. Isabella has beautiful looks, a sexy body, and a loveable personality. She is not just providing a service. She connects on a personal level. Isabella is always fun to be with, always great company. I wish I could meet her every day. Whenever I leave her, I can't wait to see her again.
Hot sexy TOP TS ‘24
Quebec
45 Comments
View my profile
Donny 5 days ago
I saw her in London Ontario twice, first time I just sucked her dick till she cummed which was awesome, an 2nd time I sucked her dick an then she pounded me hard till she cummed which was so good!! shes so hot, super clean super fresh an absolute babe and a total dominate top, I will see her again for sure if she stops in London again
Ts Nicole XXL ‘37
Alberta
34 Comments
View my profile
Benny 6 days ago
I seen her last year and she is so sexy ! Her cock is nice and thick. I sucked on it for 20 mins couldn’t take it all. Then I bent over and she pounded my hole just the way I like it hard and fast . It felt amazing. Disappointed she didn’t cum in my mouth. But would love to take that cock again
from Vancouver visiting here last day ‘23
British Columbia
8 Comments
View my profile
Yanis 1 week ago
I saw Chanel in Montreal and it is very beautiful, clean and exactly the same as the pictures. I enjoyed time with
Seductive Eve-NOW IN WINDSOR FEB 21-22-23 (3days) ‘27
Ontario
23 Comments
View my profile
Gabriel 1 week ago
I've met Seductive Eve last week in vaughan for the very first time. She's a true beauty! Bombshell! Looks like a celebrity in person , Can't believe it. Not only beauty but also the personality! Wow! I think im in love.
Michelle Caviar ‘29
Ontario
7 Comments
View my profile
Aston Webb 1 week ago
It always a Fantasy with me so i did it.Been curious so i meet up with her ...very hospitable ,cute face sexy body. REAL Same as the PIC.. massage me give me a great time. 300 is steep but will do it again... Shes a Catch
AFRICA HUNG 10" SUPER POWER TOP VERSATILE MONSTER DICK ‘45
British Columbia
14 Comments
View my profile
Art 1 week ago
She is without a doubt the best I’ve ever been with. She looks even better in person than her pics and she has the biggest tits and c*ck that I’ve ever seen. Her service is top notch and she can provide a gentle touch or a more rough experience depending on what you like. Unlike other providers, she doesn’t charge extra for her cum or for golden shower (which was amazing 😋) she cares about her clients and makes sure that you leave happy. I’m already looking forward to when she comes back to town next time and will definitely try to see her whenever she’s around. This lady is truly the best and I highly recommend that you give her a try, you won’t be sorry.
AsianSalsalita (Move to downtown MTL) ‘23
Quebec
9 Comments
View my profile
Alx 1 week ago
Got the chance to meet this beauty! She’s amazing in every way imaginable, cute, bubbly personality and so sexy 🤤 with an amazing body and great sex skills! Hopefully I can see her again.
SEXY TS ELLA ‘26
Quebec
36 Comments
View my profile
Anonymous 1 week ago
Very beautiful girl.she is very talented person.i had lots of fun and she can really take control.very huge tool and know how to use it.i really like her she was my second experience and I love it very much....